Circulo Verde, Calle Industria, Quezon City
- Type: Residential
- Style: Apartment "Condominium"
- Bedrooms: 1 "1, 2 -3 bedrooms"
- Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 451 sq. ft. "42- 107 sq.m"
- Development Level: Under Construction
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Suite: Potential
- Year Built: n/a "New devt"
- MLS #: 76
Circulo Verde is a 12-hectare residential community
designed by RTKL (Look up RTKL to fully appreciate!)
and developed by Ortigas & Co. (who brought us Wack-wack,
Valle Verde and Greenhills, and more recently
Frontera Verde/Tiendesitas and Luntala Townhomes).
Circulo Verde will be comprised of mid-rise buildings (featuring flat,
bi-level and z-lofts units), as well as townhouses and villas.
The 70% open spaces and gardens, will feature (among others):
many trees, jogging/accupressure paths, a dog park, picnic corners,
12 theme swimming pools, basketball and tennis courts,
and other racquet sports facilities.
The entire project will be completed in four phases,
over a period of 12-15 years.
Circulo Verde is now at its initial offering; we are at phase 1 (of 4).
Only 3 of the 15 buildings are currently being offered:
Majorca (11 residential floors) ready by 4Q 2012;
Ibiza (23 residential floors) ready by 4Q 2012; and
Seville (15 residential floors) ready by 4Q 2014.
How is this project unique?
1. Circulo Verde is a natural peninsula! No other property can claim that!
2. 30% downpayment payable (interest-free) over 3 to 4 years!
3. Circulo Verde will be 70% parks, open spaces or gardens!
4. Each building will have an indoor garden or a Sky Garden!
5. Circulo Verde will have a first-ever dog park!
6. Its balconies feature a sliding sun baffle (see photo)!
7. There will be 12 theme swimming pools!
8. Selling price of P85,000/sqm, is projected to increase by 3% every six months.
9. First level of all buildings is a 6-meter high podium parking.
10. No basement parking! No excavation will be made: Only bored piling!
11. All buildings will feature two floors of podium parking and two floors of retails shops!
12. Bannister Academy (for pre-school, grade school and high school students)
begins operations within the Circulo Verde walls during school year 2010-2011.
Bannister will be run in a similar fashion as PAREF schools. PhP120K
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.