OHANA PLACE, Alabang -Zapote Road, Las Pinas City
(Las Pinas City,
PHP 2.3M - PHP 4.1M
- BEST BUY RESORT CONDO IN LAS PINAS
- Type: Condominium
- Style: Other "Modern Hawaiian design resort condo"
- Bedrooms: 2 "CHOICE OF 2 - 3BEDROOMS"
- Bathrooms: 1 "1 - BATHROOMS"
- Garage: Single"OPTION TO BUY"
- Size: 618 sq. ft. "57.5 SQ.M - 141 SQ.M"
- Development Level: Under Construction
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 3.15 hectares
- Suite: Potential
- Year Built: n/a "NEW"
- Condo Fees: $45.00 USD
- MLS #: 27
The Spririt of Hawaii , the feel of home.....!
READY FOR OCCUPANCY on AUGUST 2009
The first hybrid midrise condo priced for as low as Php 2.256M (2-bedroom unit-limited slots) in Las Pinas by DMCI Homes, the only triple A builder/ developer in the country.
Inspired by the relaxed life in the tropical paradise of Hawaii, Ohana Place brings together Modern Polynesian architecture, lush tropical greenery, a wide range of resort- like amenities and the conveniences of professional property management enveloped in one secured community within the progressive city of Las Pinas. Named after the Hawaiian worf for family, Ohana Place offers the distinct ambience of Hawaii in the comforts of your HOME.
UNIT TYPES & PRICE RANGE:
Price: Php 2.256M-2.9M (USD 49,000- UP)
*2- Bedroom Mid-Unit
Price: Php 3M - 3.5M
* 3-Bedroom Unit
Price: Php 3.8M - 4.6M
Reservation Fee- Php 20,000.00
AVAIL 10% DISCOUNT FOR CASH BUYERS and more easy terms.
• Adult Pool
• Kiddie Pool
• Rock Formation with Water Slides
• Childrens Playground
• Luau Pavillion
• Basketball Court
• Fitness Gym with a Dance Area
• 2- level Grand Clubhouse
• Entertainment Room
• Grand Entrance with Proximity Card Access
• WI-FI accessibility at the Clubhouse
• 24- hour security, with roving personnel
• Gated, Electric Perimeter Fence
• And more…….
• Modern Polynesian-inspired façade
• Resort- themed receiving area
• Single loaded corridor
• Landscaped atrium
• Service area/ Laundry cage at the roofdeck
• Elevators in all buildings
• Balcony in all units
• And more…..
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.